Ah, the Girl Who Waited. Amy is kooky, confident and has a strong sense of sass, but she has a sensitive side, too. The love she has for Rory is undeniable, and her admiration for Eleven shines on through time; this was proven when she appeared before he regenerated.
I’ve gone for two outfit options for Amy. Some of her costumes are the COMFIEST, especially ‘Time of the Angels/Flesh and Stone’ - that jumper is so cute!! I’m gonna show you this one, along with ‘Dinosaurs on a Spaceship’
Dinosaurs on a Spaceship
- Blue and white striped jumper – charity shops are your best bet for this, I’ve found from experience.
- White/grey shirt (for underneath)
- Black jeans
- Tan brogues – again, charity shops are great, but so is Primark!
Time of Angels & Flesh and Stone
- Red jumper (maybe wear a plain white/black/red shirt underneath in case the weather heats up!)
- Black skirt (if you’re worried about modesty, wear some black booty shorts underneath - dancers do this when they wear shorter dresses onstage!)
- Black/grey tights
- Blue trainers – Amy wears blue Converse, but Primark does a great alternative for a fraction of the price!